Sunday, March 24, 2013

Affirmation




I know you exist,

I know it because I do.
And even though we've never met,
I know that I will love you.
Then the stars will wish on us instead,
me and you.
We don’t wait for each other
because, we already are
within the other-
some part soul, some part bone
and through some parts of skin,
I’ll feel you
ruffling my hair through the breeze
while the frosted window panes 
will deliver my kisses for you.
Lingering on
long past we’re gone;
You and me,
my love.
You exist because I do
And I, because of you.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like Rumi. True lovers live in each other's soul. Hence, you exist because I do. And I, because of you. What a lovely thought. Good work!!
    Aparna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aparna, Can you send me your email address? I have taken down my twitter account.

      Delete